Interested in publishing creative ideas and tips about architecture and interior designs? You’ve come to the right place! I am actively in search of creative writers who can provide high-quality content for Interior Design Central. I built this website out of passion. I aim for my audience to enjoy the content, the buyer’s guides, and the images as much as I enjoy making them. Because of this… I welcome guest postings from others looking to share their interior design passion with my audience!
Even the simplest article can be something PERFECT for my audience. Don’t worry so much about the topic — just show me what you have and we can go from there! 🙂 I’m actively looking for high-quality content that provides thorough and helpful answers to common home design and decor questions. Decorating tricky spaces, choosing furniture, deciding on styles, etc… are all topics we’d be open to accepting.
If you can come up with articles that COMPLIMENT my buyers guides please submit them.
Interior Design Guest Post Guidelines
Tone & Voice
- Casual, Friendly & Relatable
- Easy to read. No big or complex words.
- Write in an active voice. Avoid passive voice.
- Article content must be 100% original.
- Minimum 700 words
- Bullet Points: Consider using bullet points selectively in some sections for quick and easy reading if possible.
- A.I assisted articles are okay! (This means you write at least 25% of the article yourself )
- Three images to include. These can be stock images or A.I images.
- No pitches on topics we’ve already covered (please look through our content before pitching)
- Non-promotional, i.e. no product, service, or demo mentions
- Copied/scraped or duplicate articles will be rejected.
- It may take 2 to 15 days for the approved articles to go live. Once an article is submitted, please wait for at least a week for feedback before you send us a reminder. Usually, we respond within 24-48 hours.
- There may be edits made to create a better article for my audience. By submitting your article you agree that that is okay.
- Make it SEO friendly including the titles, the H2s and the H3s
- 2 do-follow links allowed to your site in the article to resources, blogs, educational content, etc.
- No keyword stuffing
- Simple readability
- No spun articles.
Ready to submit your article?
Please email me at email@example.com. Be sure to include the subject line “Write for Us Inquiry” Pitch your idea or send the completed article with images using a google doc link please.
Architecture “write for us”
Interior design + write for us
Architecture design “write for us”
Home decor “write for us”
Home improvement “write for us”
Home renovation “write for us”
Home remodeling “write for us”
DIY “write for us”
Living room design “write for us”
Kitchen Design “Write for us”
Bathroom Design “Write for us”